Sexually active adults should consider these discreet home sexual health kits. If you’re had unprotected sex, have a new partner (or with more than one partner), or for any other reason, these discreet test can help.
Why you should consider take a home test for sexually transmitted infections
Did you know, if left untreated, sexually transmitted infections, (STIs) may lead to additional health problems? Untreated STIs can cause:
- Organ damage
- And more…
Who should be tested for STIs?
Sexually active adults should be tested. It’s especially important to be tested if:
- You have multiple partners
- You begin a new relationship
- Your partner has multiple partners or cheated on you
- You have symptoms that suggest you may have a STI
- What STI’s should you test for?
There are several different types of STI home tests available. Here are the most common type of tests taken at home.
- Hepatitis B
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
Check out these top home tests for sexual health.